2019 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge is the first Reading Challenge I have subscribed to after being a part of blogosphere. Hosted by Amy at Passages to the Past, this challenge has several levels. There are also monthly check-ins with links to post your progress and reviews.
Here are the Reading Challenge details:
Each month, a new post dedicated to the HF Challenge will be created. To participate, you only have to follow the rules:
- Everyone can participate! If you don’t have a blog, you can post a link to your review if it’s posted on Goodreads, Facebook, or Amazon, or you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish.
- Add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky Amy will be adding to the monthly post (please use the direct URL that will guide us directly to your review)
- Any sub-genre of historical fiction is accepted (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, Young Adult, History/Non-Fiction, etc.)
During the following 12 months you can choose one of the different reading levels:
- 20th Century Reader – 2 books
- Victorian Reader – 5 books
- Renaissance Reader – 10 books
- Medieval – 15 books
- Ancient History – 25 books
- Prehistoric – 50+ books
I am choosing the level – Victorian Reader.
The challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st, 2019.
Don’t forget to grab the Reading Challenge Button from Amy’s page(link to her page in first paragraph) to post on your blog.
#2019HistFicReadingChallenge – This is the social media hashtag for this challenge. If you have any questions or comments please leave a comment on Amy’s page or email Amy at email@example.com.
Coincidentally, my first read for 2019 was a historical fiction – The Revolutionist by Robert Tucker. Best of luck to my fellow bloggers who join this challenge.