The frosty, somber days of January are so gloomy. The Christmas vacations are over, and it’s get-back-to-work mode for all of us. Further, many of you (brave souls) make myriads of New Year resolutions; keeping up with these resolutions makes you even crankier.
So, here are some quotes to cheer you up.
5. “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” – Mark Twain
I agree with Twain since sometimes, to be happy you need to let go, which brings us to our next quote.
4. “Create your own miracles; do what you think you cannot do.” – Roy T. Bennett
3. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” – Winnie the Pooh
Seriously, there is no better way to spend a day in January than tucking yourself under warm blankets and ………. doing nothing. 😛
2. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – J.K. Rowling
Rowling’s words ring so true especially during the gray days of January.
AND finally, the top quote by none other than …………
Yours truly. 😛
1. Be yourself. Do anything you want. Sleep. Work. Listen to music. Read. Watch TV. Play. Play with your dog, your kids. Laugh. Loudly, on yourself, on your problems, on the world. Seize the day. What’s going to happen will happen anyways. Treasure the present.
Now that you have gone through my non-sensical quote, do share your own favorite quotes in the comments below. Seriously, go mad. Comment any quote, even if it’s your own. Cheers!
Image Sources –